Published on Friday, 06 December 2013 06:29
I read it before that a lot of user complained about using the Samsung Galaxy S4 phone together with the 4.3 Jelly Bean update.
Looks like it’s not just the Samsung S3 which is having problems after updating to Android 4.3 Jelly Beam, S4 users are also reporting a lot of problems after the Android 4.3 update.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is experiencing issues like: reduced battery life (12h-16h with normal usage), poor performance, weak WiFi connections, contacts not displaying in the compose text message screen, apps and tolls saved on the external SD card not displaying icons, gallery app is loading very slow, back button not working and a few more.
Hardware resetting your S4 phone will erase all your data, but the Android 4.3 OS will remain untouched.Read more: S4 4.3 update
Published on Monday, 02 December 2013 11:13
If your Samsung Galaxy S4 phone keeps freezing, you've forgotten the security codes and/or your Gmail account you can take it back to default factory settings.
Before you start this process, is very important to make a backup of your personal files, this process will wipes everything on your phone!
Your SIM card will be untached.
You have to fallow some easy steps to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S4 Androide phone.
First of all: Turn off the phone!
Now you can fallow this steps to factory reset yor Galaxy S4
- Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time: Volume Up key, Home key and the Power key.
- When the phone vibrates, release the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
- When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight 'wipe data / factory reset.'
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight 'delete all user data.'
- Press Power button to select and start the master reset.
- When the master reset is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to turn the restart the device. Read more: How to reset Samsung Galaxy S4